Fennovoima’s majority owner Voimaosakeyhtiö SF has purchased E.ON’s 34 per cent share in Fennovoima. Voimaosakeyhtiö SF now owns all of Fennovoima's shares.
In October 2012, E.ON announced that it is divesting all its operations in Finland, including its ownership in Fennovoima’s nuclear power plant project in Pyhäjoki.
Through Voimaosakeyhtiö SF, 61 companies are participating in Fennovoima. These companies represent industry and trade as well as utilities owned by Finnish municipalities and towns.
Fennovoima’s next milestone is selecting the plant supplier. This will take place during 2013.
For more information: Chairman of Fennovoima Board and CEO of Voimaosakeyhtiö SF
Pekka Ottavainen, tel. +358 (0) 20 757 9247
- Hanhikivi 1
- Nuclear Power
- Fennovoima as an Employer
- A great place to work
- Training for our specialists
- International workplace
- For Students
- Open Positions
- Project Manager, Operations and Maintenance Systems
- Power Plant Building Manager, Nuclear Island
- Project Manager, Nuclear Island
- Quality Control (QC) Manager, Quality Department
- Operation Planning Engineer
- Licensing Engineer, Licensing Specialist
- HR Specialist
- IT Coordinator
- Technical Coordinator
- Electrical Engineers, High Voltage Systems
- Electrical Engineer, Building Electrical Systems
- Automation (I&C) Engineer
- Project Manager, Diesel Generators, Nuclear Island
- Open application
- Control Room Engineer, Control Room Specialist