Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for our remarkable and unique project several development-oriented professionals. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and to participate in implementation of the project.
As our HR Specialist you work as a part of the HR team. You are a contact person of our outsourced payroll and you support our employees and managers in daily HR matters. Your role might also include other HRM tasks, for example occupational health care.
We are looking for a positive and energetic HR professional with active, precise and systematic way of working. We appreciate the development and learning oriented mindset and the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
Ideal candidate for this position has
- BSc or MSc degree in Human Resources or other applicable field of study
- some years of experience preferably of employment issues or payroll
- experience of HR system management and development, previous experience of Mepco is an advantage
- knowledge of Finnish employment legislation/labor laws is a good basis to succeed in this work
- previous experience of resource planning is an advantage
- good Excel skills
- excellent teamwork and social skills
- flexibility and initiative approach
- good communication skills in Finnish and English
We appreciate professional and positive team players who take responsibility for their work.
You will have a great opportunity to join our growth and learn and develop yourself in the HR area. We offer you the support of great colleagues in HR and an international, inspiring and developing working environment. Fennovoima is a flexible community in which you can influence on your work.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV and respond to the open questions in our application form no later than 7.5.2017. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Anu Säilä-Kiukas tel. +358 (0)20 7101 272 on Friday 28.4 at 1213 or HR Manager Anna Kuivalainen tel. +358 (0)20 757 8673 on Wednesday 26.4. at 13-15 or on Thursday 4.5. at 9.3011.00. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Initially Helsinki capital area or Pyhäjoki, later Pyhäjoki.
- Fennovoima as an Employer
- A great place to work
- Training for our specialists
- International workplace
- For Students
- Open Positions
- Project Manager, Operations and Maintenance Systems
- Power Plant Building Manager, Nuclear Island
- Project Manager, Nuclear Island
- Quality Control (QC) Manager, Quality Department
- Operation Planning Engineer
- Licensing Engineer, Licensing Specialist
- HR Specialist
- IT Coordinator
- Technical Coordinator
- Electrical Engineers, High Voltage Systems
- Electrical Engineer, Building Electrical Systems
- Automation (I&C) Engineer
- Project Manager, Diesel Generators, Nuclear Island
- Open application
- Control Room Engineer, Control Room Specialist