Licensing Engineer, Licensing Specialist
Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for our remarkable and unique project several development-oriented professionals. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and to participate in implementation of the project.
Licensing Engineer / Licensing Specialist
We are complementing our team with a Licensing Engineer. As a Licensing Engineer you will take part in planning, coordinating and controlling the licensing activities, which aim at receiving the necessary approvals from the Finnish nuclear regulator STUK. You work in close contact with the authorities and the plant supplier.
Your tasks include e.g.
- planning of the licensing of the plant technology
- supporting the licensing activities related to safety and quality management
- coordinating and controlling the preparation and submission of material to STUK for construction and operating licenses
- coordinating and controlling the application of approvals related to systems, structures and components
An ideal candidate for this position has
- applicable academic degree e.g. in technology
- experience in the nuclear field
- minimum 5 years of work experience
- practical experience of nuclear licensing or qualifications
- strong project management skills
- strong skills in English and preferably also in Finnish, Russian language is an asset
- knowledge in the nuclear energy legislation, the regulatory regulations, YVL-requirements andauthority processes
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility, have the desire to develop new power generation and have the skill to listen to colleagues.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV and respond to the open questions in our application form no later than 7.5.2017. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Tapio Nieminen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 254 on Thursday 4.5. at 9-10, or Licensing Manager Janne Liuko tel. +358 (0)20 7579 254 on Tuesday 2.5. at 12-13. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki capital area, later possibly Pyhäjoki
- Fennovoima as an Employer
- A great place to work
- Training for our specialists
- International workplace
- For Students
- Open Positions
- Project Manager, Operations and Maintenance Systems
- Power Plant Building Manager, Nuclear Island
- Project Manager, Nuclear Island
- Quality Control (QC) Manager, Quality Department
- Operation Planning Engineer
- Licensing Engineer, Licensing Specialist
- HR Specialist
- IT Coordinator
- Technical Coordinator
- Electrical Engineers, High Voltage Systems
- Electrical Engineer, Building Electrical Systems
- Automation (I&C) Engineer
- Project Manager, Diesel Generators, Nuclear Island
- Open application
- Control Room Engineer, Control Room Specialist