Will you be one of us at Fennovoima?
Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. Our unique international project requires a lot of experts from various fields. We are mostly recruiting people from different technical fields but we also need people from e.g. project management, quality, administration and communications.
In Fennovoima you get to work in an international project together with skilled and motivated professionals. Fennovoima is a flexible community in which you can influence on your work. We are looking for team players who are ready for challenges and willing to take responsibility.
Please fill the open application here in English. All the Fennovoima managers have access to open applications.
- Fennovoima as an Employer
- A great place to work
- Training for our specialists
- International workplace
- For Students
- Open Positions
- Project Manager, Operations and Maintenance Systems
- Power Plant Building Manager, Nuclear Island
- Project Manager, Nuclear Island
- Quality Control (QC) Manager, Quality Department
- Operation Planning Engineer
- Licensing Engineer, Licensing Specialist
- HR Specialist
- IT Coordinator
- Technical Coordinator
- Electrical Engineers, High Voltage Systems
- Electrical Engineer, Building Electrical Systems
- Automation (I&C) Engineer
- Project Manager, Diesel Generators, Nuclear Island
- Open application
- Control Room Engineer, Control Room Specialist