Project Manager / Engineer, Cooling water systems
Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for our remarkable and unique project several development-oriented professionals. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and to participate in implementation of the project.
We are strengthening our turbine island team and hiring a project manager / engineer for the area containing turbine island cooling water systems and structures. In the position you will supervise the progress of design and implementation in your area of responsibility. You are project professional and will work in the turbine island team, in close co-operation with the experts in our engineering team, the EPC supplier and their sub-suppliers and authorities. Position is initially located in Helsinki area but in near future work shall be performed from Pyhäjoki. Job description can be finalized based on candidates background and knowledge.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Responsibility of progress and integrity of the area containing cooling water structures during design, installation, testing and commissioning
- Reviewing and commenting of technical and other documents and reports
- Coordination of contract, change and risk management
- Resource follow up
- Co-operation with stakeholders
- Progress reporting
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: M.Sc. or B.Sc. in e.g. process, mechanical or power plant engineering
- Several years of experience of project implementation
- Experience of power plant investment projects or other relevant projects
- Language skills: fluent in English Russian or Finnish are an advantage
- Possibility to travel
- Good communication and people management skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 26.3.2017. For further information, please contact Turbine Island Project Unit Manager Tiina Partanen tel. +358 20 757 8555 on Tuesday 14.3. at 12-13 or Friday 17.3 at 15-16 or Psycon consultant Mira Karilahti tel. +358 (0)20 7101 238 on Monday 20.3. at 12-14.
More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Initially Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki
- Fennovoima as an Employer
- A great place to work
- Training for our specialists
- International workplace
- For Students
- Open Positions