Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for our remarkable and unique project several development-oriented professionals. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and to participate in implementation of the project.
We are looking for a Training Engineer for a fixed-term position until the end of year 2018 approximately (parental leave replacement). You will actively participate in oversight, planning and coordination of Fennovoimas trainings.Your main responsibility is to take a part in planning and coordination of suppliers plant technology trainings together with the plant supplier and Fennovoimas units. You will also review training documentation developed by the plant supplier. In addition you will contribute to other activities of the Training unit including both internal and external training preparation and coordination.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Oversight of agreed training area, its training activities and materials, and coordination and development of trainings for Fennovoimas personnel
- Support for other training arrangements
- Monitoring and reporting of trainings
- Versatile Training unit tasks
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Applicable technical B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the nuclear field, energy sector or large industrial projects
- Knowledge of nuclear power plant technology is an advantage
- Experience and interest in competence development
- Previous experience in planning and development of training activities
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Good interaction and social skills, team player
- Active and initiative approach, ability to organize and coordinate effectively
- Tendency to pay attention to details and requirements
We appreciate professional and positive team players who take responsibility for their work. The position requires ability to adapt to changes and to work in a rapid international project environment with tight schedules.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV and respond to the open questions in our application form no later than 26.3.2017. For further information, please contact Tapio Nieminen from Psycon Oy tel. +358 (0)20 7101 254 on Friday 17.3. at 9-11 or Training Manager Riitta Hast tel. +358 20 757 8448 on Wednesday 15.3. at 10-11. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki capital area
- Fennovoima as an Employer
- A great place to work
- Training for our specialists
- International workplace
- For Students
- Open Positions